2. September - 23. Oktober 2022
2. Juli - 31. August 2022
26. Februar - 26. Juni 2022
22. Dezember 2021 - 13. Februar 2022
20. August - 24. Oktober 2021
25. Juli - 18. August 2021
4. - 24. July 2021
12. September - 18. Oktober 2020
5. Juli - 10. September 2020
2. Februar - 9. März und 30. Mai - 3. Juli.2020
2. Februar - 9. März und 30. Mai - 3. Juli.2020
21. Dezember 2019 - 19. Februar 2020
6. Juli - 20. Oktober 2019
4. Januar - 7. April 2019
4. Juli - 21. Oktober 2018
10. Januar - 2. April 2018
In compliance with the GDPR, your personal data will be processed according to the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency, and protection of your privacy and individual rights.
Holder and Controller of Personal Data Processing:
Holder of Personal Data Processing is Lagazuoi Spa located at 14, via del Mercato– 32043 Cortina d'Ampezzo
What data we collect
In order to use some type of services sometimes you may be asked to provide some personal data, i.e. first name and email address
Purposes of Personal Data Processing. Why we collect your data.
Direct Marketing activities: we utilize your email address to deliver information on our initiatives and cultural activities.
Legal Basis for the Processing of your Personal Data
Lagazuoi Spa will require your consent before processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Sharing and Disclosing Personal Information
We do not share with nor disclose to third parties any personal data you will provide us with.
Protection of personal data. Processing Methods
We have implemented adequate and suitable technical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect your personal data.
Such measures take into consideration the state-of-the-art of the IT system/environment, implementation costs, the nature of personal data, and the risks around processing personal data. The purpose is to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful damage, destruction, or loss, unauthorized disclosure or access, and other forms of unlawful processing.
Besides the Holder, under some circumstances, third party entities may have access to your personal data, either internally when involved in the development of our website (administration, marketing, legal entities or service providers) or externally (third party providers of technical services, hosting provider). Whenever needed, the Holder will name these entities as Controllers.
Storage of Personal Data
Since your personal data is collected with your consent, it will be retained as long as you withdraw your consent to processing. You may withdraw your consent at any time. (See below the "Your Rights" chapter)
The GDPR provides the following rights for data subjects:
- The right to rectification: you may require the Controller to rectify any errors in your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing: you may require a restriction of personal data processing when you contest the accuracy of your personal data, or in case of unlawful processing, or if you object to the processing.
- The right of access: at any time and free of charge you may require the Controller to provide information on your personal data (concerning you), including information on the categories of personal data concerned, the purposes of our processing, and the possible recipients we may have disclosed your personal data.
- The right to data portability: you may require the controller to transmit your personal data to another controller, if this is technically feasible and provided that the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract.
- The right to erasure: you may require the controller to delete your data when:
a) personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected or processed;
b) you withdraw consent to processing;
c) you object to processing and there is no overriding legitimate grounds for continuing the processing;
d) the data have been processed unlawfully
The right to erasure will not apply if the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The right to object: at any time you may object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In this case your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes. Should you decide to exercise this right, please let us know whether you mean/want to delete your personal data or restrict their processing.
You may exercises these rights or obtain further information by emailing: email@example.com
Cookies are small files of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. Cookies may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server or may be sent to a different website able to recognize that specific cookie. The cookie allows the website to "remember" your device every time you return to that website.
Types of cookies in this website
A session cookie is used for a single session and will expire at the end of the browser session, when the web browser is closed. These technical cookies do not require the user's consent prior to their use.
This website also uses third party technical cookies like the ones provide by Google Analytics and You Tube.
Google Analytics is an Analysis Tool provided by Google which utilises performance cookies to collect anonymous navigation data (IP truncated at the last octet) and aggregate information to measure how users interact with the website content, to create reports on users' activities in the website and provide further information, such as the number of visitors and the pages they have visited. Google may also transmit this information to third parties when required by legal obligations or when third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your Ip address to any other data in their possession. Personal data provided to Google are stored on Google servers in the US.
In compliance with the specific agreement with Google, designated as controller of personal data processing, Google is committed to process this data in compliance with the Holder's requirements (see below) given by the software settings. Based on the settings, advertising and sharing options are disabled.
For further information on Google Analytics Cookie Usage visit: Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites.
Users may selectively disable data collection from Google Analytics by installing the opting out tool provided by Google on their browsers.
For further information on personal data usage and processing by Google, we recommend reading the information on the dedicated page prepared by Google and the page on How Google uses information from websites or apps that use their services.
How to control and delete cookies
Most web browsers support cookies, but users can change the settings of their browser to decline them, delete the existing ones or simply be informed when a new cookie is sent to their device.
To set their browsers to decline cookies, users can refer to the directions given by the browser provider (usually in the menu “Help”, “Tools” or “Modify”). The following link contains a more detailed guide about cookies: www.aboutcookies.org