- daily flat rate from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (motor vehicles and motorcycles 5,00 Euros, buses and camper vans 10,00 Euros)
- night flat rate from 6 p.m. to 8 a.m. (motor vehicles and motorcycles 10,00 Euros, buses and camper vans 40,00 Euros)
- short term parking up to a maximum of 20 minutes is always free;
- daytime parking is free of charge for customers entering and leaving the car park on the same day (from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.) after using the cable car;
- to benefit from free parking, please follow the instructions at the ticket machine: first insert into the slot the parking ticket and then the cable car ticket;
- night parking is always subject to a charge.
To exit the car park, you don't need a ticket: just approach the barrier, and the camera will recognise your number plate and open the parking gate.
The parking lot is unguarded and video-monitored for security reasons.
Regulations of the Lagazuoi cable car parking lot >>>>>
The car park ticket machine also issues cable car tickets, thus allowing you to avoid any queuing up.
You can purchase the following tickets at the ticket machine:
- one-way and round-trip tickets for adults and kids
- one-way and round-trip group tickets for adults
All other ticket typologies are on sale at the cable car ticket office.